Saturday 14 May 2011

SHOP NEWS MAY 2011

Hi,
The first month in the new shop has gone well; I have received lots of support from Porlock residents and visitors alike. The Kodak instant print Kiosk has been well used, customers like the fact that I will show them how to use or even do it for you!!! The Kodak image discs have arrived so you can now back up your digital images using the Kiosk for future use and storage.
The passport service has been popular, don’t forget you don’t have to book, if I’m not busy in the shop I will do them straight away for you.
The cameras have been received well, customer seem to like my knowledge and the personal service offered. Customers have been taking test shots with me and I have then printed samples for them to see. I have also set up every camera sold with the customer before they leave the shop. I have increased the range of cameras sold, which now includes the fantastic Fuji Finepix S3200 and the Canon Ixus 115 HS. Please don’t hesitate to visit the shop or contact me for details and advice on the cameras I sell.
The Gallery is busy, customer seem to appreciate the effort that has gone to my work and the quality of the products we sell. I have also printed and mounted some of my local landscapes which are for sale.

Thanks again to everyone for your support; I look forward to seeing you in the shop.


Jack

No comments: