Thursday 2 June 2011

SHOP NEWS JUNE 2011 - NEW CAMERAS

I am now stocking 2 more great new cameras, both have impressive specifications, build quality and functions that will impress new photographers and those of you perhaps looking to upgrade.
The Canon PowerShot SX130 IS digital camera is an easy to use family camera with an impressive 12x optical zoom lens. This lens offers focal lengths from 28mm to 336mm, enabling you to capture almost any shot in almost any location, from wide landscape photos to close-up action shots of sports or wildlife. The lens is image stabilized to prevent blur and can also be used to capture amazing 720p HD video. The 12.1 megapixel SX130IS features Smart Auto mode that detects the type of scene being photographed and chooses the best setting appropriate to that shot, ensuring you always get the best possible photo. In addition to the clever auto modes, the Canon PowerShot SX130 IS also provides full manual controls, giving you even greater creative options. This camera also has the DIGIC 4 processor installed, which as you know I am very impressed with. It helps to provide crisp, sharp images, is very good in low light conditions and has excellent colour reproduction.
I really like this camera, I think it is well built, has a very useful optical zoom, very good custom functions and manual settings as well as full auto settings. It is also small enough to fit in your jacket pocket! I particularly like its design and the control layout. Canon has also included the on screen manual that comes up on screen to tell you what you are doing a feature I really like.
CANON WEBSITE LINK
The second camera I am now stocking is the Fuji FinePix F80EXR which is equipped with a 10x zoom lens that offers focal lengths from 27-270mm (35mm equivalents) for both wide-angle landscape or interior photography and close-up action and wildlife shots. To help keep images blur free, the powerful zoom is paired with Dual Image Stabilization to reduce the effects of camera shake.
This is another great camera, I know I keep saying this but as a photographer I am trying to stock a range of cameras that will cater for all levels of photography, from complete beginners to serious amateurs and pros. This is another well built solid little camera, with all the custom functions and full auto modes you would need. It has a very clear 3” screen, a very useful 10x optical zoom, 18 scene modes and very clever film simulation mode. The EXR sensor boosts the cameras performance, resolution etc by increasing the image quality depending on the lighting conditions. I have tested this feature and I am really impressed with it, it works very well without ‘overcooking’ the images. The resulting image quality is way beyond what you would expect for a camera in this price bracket.
FUJI WEBSITE LINK
I look forward to seeing you; don’t forget you can take test pictures with any camera you are looking at, which I will print instantly for you too look at. I also set up every camera sold with my customers and show them how to use it.
Thanks
Jack
The shop address is, I am open every day 10.00am - 6.00pm
EXMOOR PHOTOGRAPHY
THE HIGH STREET
PORLOCK
SOMERSET
TA24 8PT
T: 01643 862026
M: 07790 885506
E: exmoorphotography@btconnect.com

No comments: