Friday 1 July 2011

Gallery Update July 2011

Gallery Update
New Pictures of Stoats, Exmoor Ponies Foals and Red Deer Calves now in stock (shop). I will update the website with these new images when I get 5mins!!
I also have a new colour range of mounts in stock
Stoats
I have had a fantastic time photographing a family of Stoats on Exmoor the Kate and I found completely by chance recently. There were 5 Kits (babies) in all who were intent on chasing each other around playing, climbing trees and being generally boisterous. They didn’t seem to mind us being there at all. One of them actually came towards me nearly to my feet. For a brief moment he was to close to photograph!! A totally awesome experience, one I won’t forget for a long time.
Exmoor Ponies
We have had some great evenings and very early mornings photographing the Ponies this year, always being careful not to get to close and disturb them. The foals have been very playful and full of energy. Wish I could say the same!! Great fun to watch and photography though.
Red Deer Calves
We counted 12 in one location the other morning, still very very young and we didn’t want to disturb them so didn’t get close. Beautiful to see though, I love their colours and small size. All the ones we saw were looking healthy and well looked after by their mums. Didn’t realise how much I missed photographing them having missed most of the spring on Exmoor last year, while I was photographing the Kingfishers.
Jack
EXMOOR PHOTOGRAPHY
THE HIGH STREET
PORLOCK
SOMERSET
TA24 8PT
T: 01643 862026
M: 07790 885506
E: exmoorphotography@btconnect.com

No comments: