Tuesday 9 August 2011

JACK’S CAMERA REVIEWS 9TH AUGUST 2011 CANON POWERSHOT A3300 IS CAMERA SILVER

Hi,
Another new camera now in stock,
CANON POWERSHOT A3300 IS CAMERA SILVER
Well this really is a cool camera, nicely designed and put together it feels very comfortable to hold. All the buttons are clearly labelled and easy to change. It has a very clear, bright and sharp 3” screen. A nicely positioned mode dial on the top of the body allows you change all of the camera modes including setting it to shoot video, program and smart auto which selects the best camera settings for the lighting you are shooting in. When I tested it, it even recognised when I was shooting macro mode (close ups) I like the little window that comes up on the screen to tell you what mode the camera has chosen, very clever. I also like the live view mode that allows you to adjust various picture settings while framing the shot in real time. All the cameras different modes that I tested appeared to do what they are supposed to, the face detection worked very well as did macro mode. The camera metered the test shots I took accurately and they appeared to be sharp and nicely coloured. If you have read any of my other Canon reviews you will know what a big fan I am of there Digic 4 processor which is also installed in this camera. There is an impressive choice of 32 scenes modes that you can select yourself if you are feeling more creative or you can let the camera do it for you. It also has a ‘hints & tips’ feature that gives you an on screen explanation of the mode you are choosing and what is does to the image. The camera also has optical image stabilization which helps to reduce camera shake and has dynamic IS which uses the optical image stabilizer to reduce wobble on movies. I am selling this camera with a free case.
Features
• 16.0 Megapixels
• 28mm wide, 5x zoom lens
• Optical Image Stabilizer
• 7.5 cm (3.0") LCD
• Smart Auto, Easy mode and Hints & Tips
• HD Movies (720p) with Dynamic IS
• Live View Control and Creative Filters
• Face Detection, Auto Red-Eye Correction
• DIGIC 4
• Li-ion battery
I look forward to seeing you; don’t forget you can take test pictures with any camera you are looking at, which I will print instantly for you to. I also set up every camera sold with my customers and show them how to use it.
Thanks
Jack
EXMOOR PHOTOGRAPHY
THE HIGH STREET
PORLOCK
SOMERSET
TA24 8PT
T: 01643 862026
M: 07790 885506
E: exmoorphotography@btconnect.com

No comments: