Wednesday 8 May 2013

Photography Expedition

I took out my first Photography Course of the season last Friday. The weather was great and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. They are starting to book now the weather has warmed up, just hope it doesn’t start raining!
Sue & Mark
'We went on Jacks course last Friday and I have learnt things about my camera that I didn’t even know it did! Jack was very patient with me and was happy to show me some things several times. We visited some beautiful places with Jack. I am very pleased with what I have learnt and I even managed to take some pictures I like. Thanks again Jack, we will definitely be recommending your course to family and friends.'
Mark
Great news, during itinerary 3a when we visit Dunster, Exmoor Photography has been given permission to enter the Deer Park at Dunster Castle, Dunster. I am delighted that we can take you to the Deer Park, because it will offer us a wealth of photographic opportunities at this stunning historic location. We are very grateful to the National Trust staff at Dunster Castle for their support and allowing us to do this.
To book your course, please click on the image below, this link will take you to the Web Site.
Jack,

No comments: