Saturday 9 June 2018

EXMOOR PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE KINGFISHER HIDE SPECIALS



Well what an amazing week it has been great new customers on a landscape course and we have finally started the Kingfisher hide specials. One slow day but three fantastic days with customers who all got some superb shots of these magnificent birds. For me the ethical approach must alway come first (absolutely no disturbance) however the customers getting their shots and (for some) seeing them for the first time comes a very close second. I must admit I could hardly contain my excitement (Gwyneth) ha ha. Thanks everybody for being brilliant company and for following my instruction so well regarding respect for the birds habitat. Cant wait to do it all again next week. Jack www.exmoorphotographycourse.co.uk

No comments: