Thursday 5 May 2011

GALLERY & SHOP INFO

Hi,

The open evening for the new shop went very well last weekend, it was really great to see everyone, thank you for your support.
The first full week of trading has been really good, the canvas prints and cameras have been very popular and the Kodak Kiosk has been well used. Don’t forget if you haven’t used one before I am very happy to show you or even do it for you!
The passport service I am offering has also been used, despite an initial problem with the dedicated printer! This was replaced overnight by the supplier.
I have increased the range of cameras I am stocking; I now have digital compacts, bridge cameras and SLR’s. Don’t forget anyone looking at a camera can take some test shots with me, which I then print straight away for you to see. I will also set up any new camera purchased and explain it to the customer. As a photographer myself I have spent a lot of time researching the stock I have, making sure they are all easy to use, good quality and affordable. I am stocking Canon, Fuji, Nikon and Kodak Cameras.

See you soon
Thanks
Jack

No comments: