Sunday 24 October 2021

Exmoor Photography Red Deer Rut Specials October 2021 Week 3:





Red Deer Rut Specials October 2021 Week 3:
We had what I can only describe as an epic end to our ‘official’ rut today. Stags and hinds everywhere, it was an awesome spectacle to see at one location, Exmoor at its very best!
I was so chuffed to share this with our final customers this season, Graham and Harvey. I’m pretty sure Harvey filled 2+ cards. I even took a few sneaky shots myself at the very end.
Thank you to everyone this season for following our field craft advice during the workshops, it really does help us to ensure you have the best possible experience. Once again every single stag left where we found it. And I’m pretty sure that everyone went away with images and memories to cherish.
Special thanks to Jamie and Alison as always, it’s a team effort and their help makes my job so much easier.
Just one of the lovely messages we received, from a lady that used to run Wolf safaris in Montana USA.
Red Deer Stalk and so much more
Wonderful day on Exmoor with Exmoor Photography. So much more than just a Red Deer Stalk. I learnt a lot more about my camera. Jack is highly knowledgeable on the subject of cameras and made sure the camera was set up right before a stalk and checked the photos after. His 'sidekick' Jaimie led the stalks and his knowledge of the red deer and their behaviour was extremely interesting. Mustn’t forget Alison, Jack's wife, who provided us with excellent refreshments. Worth going just for her flapjacks! Most importantly for me was the reassurance from Jack prior to the day regarding Covid awareness. My husband is classed as 'clinically highly vulnerable' and I was concerned but Jack's reassurance and what they had in place as requirements made me feel confident about the day.
I look forward to my next adventure with Exmoor Photography.
Ann P
The attached slide show only includes stags I have seen at public locations not private. Also, lots of Fieldfare and Redwing about.
Jack & Alison

https://www.exmoorphotographycourse.co.uk

 #reddeer #exmoorphotographycourse #exmoor #exmoorphotography #stags



No comments: