Sunday 19 May 2019

Dunster Castle out door photography workshop National Trust

Dunster Castle out door photography workshop
We have completed several of the new workshops at Dunster castle now in partnership with the National Trust. We have had lovely guest and it has been a pleasure as always helping them with their photography.
Mondays workshops last week was no exception. We were blessed with perfect weather, lovely guest who were great fun and company. The castle grounds really are looking amazing at the moment. I must also mention how friendly, polite and welcoming all the NT staff have been and also the delicious lunch they provide at the Mill tea rooms for us. Another successful day and I am really looking forward to the next one.
I have included a couple of the reviews received from the Dunster Castle workshop guest (with their permission) below.

‘Hi Jack & Alison
Thank you for your email with the information on the lenses and tripods. I apologise for the late reply, I've had a busy week and haven't had a chance to catch up on my emails.
I wanted to thank you both and Jamie for a great day on Monday, It was a really lovely group and you all made us feel so at ease. I learnt a lot and have taken my camera out of it's bag more this weekend than I have for a long time.
If I am going to buy a new camera or lens I will take you up on your kind offer of advice.
Thanks again
Ali’

‘Hello Jack
Thank you for your email, I really enjoyed the day spent at Dunster Castle with you and your team.  Every time I take my dog for a walk my camera goes with us now, just practising the techniques and set ups that was shown to us. I wish I knew this information before I travelled abroad on safari, I still have good photos, but feel they will be better next time!’
Anyway, thanks again for the day.
Regards
Norman

There are still a few dates available for the Dunster Workshop but they are proving very popular and of course don’t forget we run lots of other landscape and wildlife workshops and course throughout the year. As always please contact Alison or jack on the following numbers (please leave a message if we are out of the office we will get back to you ASAP and you can also view, book and pay for any of our workshops online, including the Dunster Castle outdoor workshop.
T: 01643 702312
Jacks M: 07790 885506
Alison M: 07974 758921

No comments: