Wednesday 22 May 2019

Photography Workshop at Dunster Castle


Dunster Castle out door photography workshop
Another lovely day at Dunster Castle on Monday. We were again blessed with perfect weather. We had four gentlemen this time who were all great fun and company, they even laughed at some of my jokes. We had four very different cameras all of which I knew well (part of my job). All the guest were of a similar level knowledge wise (complete beginners to some experience), which is great but we can flexible with any level.
Anyway enough from me I have included some reviews from Mondays guests:

‘Richard Dick Ashdown recommends Exmoor Photography Nature & Wildlife Images by Jack Clegg: "Attended Dunster castle workshop 20/5/19 as a complete novice with my Nikon D3100 came away feeling 100% more confident. Jack & Jamie so informative and passionate definitely rubbed off on me I can’t wait to get out with my camera now. Nothing was too much trouble both took the time to explain different changes to the camera and why resulting in great photos lovely location and great little places to get some great photos. Lunch was lovely at the mill tea room and Alison’s flapjack was lovely too. Definitely recommend one of these workshops if you want to get to know your camera better/get off auto/and take some great photos. Well done guys 10/10"

‘Hello Jack
Thank you very much for an interesting, instructional and informative workshop conducted by you , Jamie and assistance from Alison too.
I am very grateful to you for helping me to understand some of the functions built in to my camera and how their use can enhance even my simple attempts. I will take my camera with me on some walks and set aside time to take photographs when I come across interesting views, plants and even try to take wild life.
I enjoyed the day, learnt a lot and certainly will try and do the right things when using my camera.
Many thanks to you all for your patience with a complete novice.
Best wishes
Kind regards
Michael’

There are still a few dates available for the Dunster Workshop but they are proving very popular and of course don’t forget we run lots of other landscape and wildlife workshops and course throughout the year. As always please contact Alison or jack on the following numbers (please leave a message if we are out of the office we will get back to you ASAP and you can also view, book and pay for any of our workshops online, including the Dunster Castle outdoor workshop.
T: 01643 702312
Jacks M: 07790 885506
Alison M: 07974 758921
W: http://www.exmoorphotographycourse.co.uk/


No comments: